President, Nicola Owen shares her thoughts in advance of the 2019 show
I am very honoured to have been nominated and elected to the role of President of Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society for 2019.
To try and explain what it means to me is difficult to put into words. I have been heavily involved with the show over the years, and my family has been involved for generations, but I had never imagined that I would be bestowed this honour. I am delighted to have been elected, feel humbled by the kindness and support I have received, and am very much looking forward to our flagship event - the show!
Not only is every facet of the agricultural and associated industries featured at the show, but we have a broad range of other attractions at the event to ensure there is something for everyone. There are so many different aspects of the Show for everyone to enjoy, from the highest quality animals, crafts and produce which are exhibited at the show to a wide variety of trade stands and not forgetting the diverse selection of attractions and displays which take place around the site over the three days. There are so many fantastic aspects of the show it is incredibly difficult to say which part is my personal favourite, but I love the fact that there is something for everyone at the event and that there is so much to do for our visitors.
The show provides a great opportunity for socialising - not only for people from the agricultural industry but also for the community in general. I know we see many of our friends and family at the show each year, and we look forward to catching up with lots of people this year.
The show is a success thanks to the assistance of many people, and I would like to take this opportunity to offer my thanks in advance to the various exhibitors, trade stand holders, sponsors, partner agencies and, last but no means least, the huge band of volunteers who help to stage the show. I can assure you the support of each and every one of you is greatly valued.
Finally, I would like to extend a warm welcome to the show to everyone. I hope you are able to come along to enjoy all the attractions and events we have to offer, and that you enjoy them all as much as I do!
- Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
- New for 2019 - The Scarlets Village and Kit Launch
- New Lady Ambassador
- Stepping into new roles at Society's AGM
- Fun day provides a heartwarming tale
- PAS Ltd Privacy Statement
- Car boot sales
- Presidents diary
- PAS Attend The Twinned Tinahely Show
- Sheaf Throwing At This Years Show
- The President's Blog
- New addition to our 2019 Show!
- The 2019 Show
- Student Bursary 2019
- Dogs at the 2019 Show
- Introducing Nicola Owen - the new President
- Competition Time
- The Castle Archers
- Littler Farmers Education Competition Winner
- Family Day Out
- Ladies Day - Wed 14th August 2019
- Craft & Horticulture at The Show 2019
- Food at the 2019 show
- Love Agriculture & countryside
- What you need to know for the 2019 show
- Message from Jan Pearce
- Message from Nicola Owen, President
- Lady Ambassador, Lorna Richards
- Refill your water bottles at the Show (1)
- Bursary Award Winner 2019
- Janet Cornock - Winner Idris Davies Memorial
- VIBRANT FOOD AND DRINK SCENE’ CELEBRATED IN PRODUCE MARK AWARDS
- Student Award Winners 2019
- Brian Lewis - Winner of Ian Fudge Perp Award
- Good Hook Award
- Mark Reynolds & Vincent Goffin Award Winners
- Welsh Government announce funding of £47,000 for DPJ Foundation
- Ministerial Visit for the Pembrokeshire County Show 2019
- Ladies Day 2019
- Championing Refill Pembrokshire’s mission at the 2019 show
- Cattle Championship Results 2019
- 2019 Tradestand Winners
- Scarlets Kit Launch at the 2019 Show
- Comedy Night 2019
- More muck than judgement - Friday 25th October 2019
- Harvest Festival - Wednesday 9th October 2019
- It's a sell out! (Extra date added)
- Christmas Carol Service - Mon 16th Dec 2019
- 2020 Membership Rates
- 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
- West Wales Poultry Show
- "Let's get Quizzical"
- Equine Event on March 13th at Pembrokeshire County Showground
- Applications now open for the Role of Ambassador 2020
- £600 cheque donation made to CRY
- Wedding Fayre
- Covid 19 Event Update
- Covid 19 Updated 24th March
- Pembrokeshire County Show 2020 - IMPORTANT STATEMENT
Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
Would you like some extra financial support to assist your chosen college and career path?Read More
Tradestand Applications now open!
Please click here to get our 2020 County Show Trade Stand Application FormRead More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More