New for 2019 - The Scarlets Village and Kit Launch
The Scarlets will be showcasing their skills at the Pembrokeshire County Show next month.
Fans will get the chance to have their picture taken and get the autographs of Scarlets players who will be taking special training sessions for the budding rugby stars of the future.
The show will also be the first chance to see the official new Scarlets kit for 2019-20 with a special unveiling that will include a striking alternative Pembrokeshire jersey which is being launched as part of the region's 'Three Counties, Three Years' strategy.
Said show chief executive Jan Pearce: "It's a real coup to have the Scarlets launch their new kit at the show.
"With lots of families visiting, the skills sessions will be one of the highlights of this year's event.
"Rugby is so popular in Pembrokeshire; we are so pleased to have the Scarlets in attendance and be able to encourage rugby stars of the future to have a go at the sport with some of the nations's top players."
Added: a Scarlets spokesperson: "Our kit launch is always a big moment in the calendar and this year what better place to unveil our new 'Pembrokeshire' themed kit than at the Pembrokeshire Show.
"We have plenty of Pembrokeshire boys in our current playing squad and the Scarlets are looking forward to taking part in such a brilliant event and getting to meet so many of our loyal fans."
Some updated information on the Scarlets at the Pembrokeshire County Show!
We all love the Scarlets - look who's coming along from the teams!
There's a fantastic timetable of events on Wednesday 14th August
You'll find the Ladies team joining all the fun and glamour of Ladies Day. Join the kit launch celebrations from 1130 at the Scarlets Village on 9th Avenue where Dan Vaughan will be at the bandstand taking the players to join a walk which arrives at the Scarlets Stage. Tommo, from Radio Pembrokeshire heads up an interactive Q and A session with the Team, followed by photographs and signings with the mens and women squads.
Don't miss out - be at the Scarlets Village from 1130 on Wednesday and get involved in all the action.
- Job Opportunity
- Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
- New for 2019 - The Scarlets Village and Kit Launch
- New Lady Ambassador
- Stepping into new roles at Society's AGM
- Show Launch 2018
- Fun day provides a heartwarming tale
- PAS Ltd Privacy Statement
- Car boot sales
- Presidents diary
- PAS Attend The Twinned Tinahely Show
- Sheaf Throwing At This Years Show
- The President's Blog
- New addition to our 2019 Show!
- IMPS New for 2019
- The 2019 Show
- Student Bursary 2019
- Dogs at the 2019 Show
- Introducing Nicola Owen - the new President
- Competition Time
- The Castle Archers
- Littler Farmers Education Competition Winner
- Family Day Out
- Ladies Day - Wed 14th August 2019
- Craft & Horticulture at The Show 2019
- Food at the 2019 show
- Love Agriculture & countryside
- What you need to know for the 2019 show
- Message from Jan Pearce
- Message from Nicola Owen, President
- Lady Ambassador, Lorna Richards
- Refill your water bottles at the Show (1)
- Bursary Award Winner 2019
- Janet Cornock - Winner Idris Davies Memorial
- VIBRANT FOOD AND DRINK SCENE’ CELEBRATED IN PRODUCE MARK AWARDS
- Student Award Winners 2019
- Brian Lewis - Winner of Ian Fudge Perp Award
- Good Hook Award
- Mark Reynolds & Vincent Goffin Award Winners
- Welsh Government announce funding of £47,000 for DPJ Foundation
- Ministerial Visit for the Pembrokeshire County Show 2019
- Ladies Day 2019
- Championing Refill Pembrokshire’s mission at the 2019 show
- Cattle Championship Results 2019
- 2019 Tradestand Winners
- Scarlets Kit Launch at the 2019 Show
Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
Would you like some extra financial support to assist your chosen college and career path?Read More
Tradestand Applications now open!
Please click here to get our 2019 County Show Trade Stand Application FormRead More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More