Message from Jan Pearce, chief executive
The Pembrokeshire County Show 2019 is looming and almost upon us.
The Society has worked hard to continue the further development to improve, expand and innovate the three day County Show into a unique summer event and it is so pleasing to report that this year's Show is jam-packed with great attractions and events providing something for everyone.
The emphasis of the successful Show has always been on agriculture, food and farming, while connecting with the rural community and once again this will be the case for 2019.
The number of exhibits has increased this year, which is fantastic, the Cattle, Sheep, Equine and Pigs all have higher numbers of entries which is spectacular and sincere appreciation goes to all who are supporting the success of the prestigious Show.
It is so exciting for all visitors to see the appearance of the main attraction 'The Imps' Motorcycle performance which will take place twice daily. The amazing attraction was chosen by Mrs. Nicola Owen this year's Show President. The Imps certainly have the talkability factor. The Scarlet's Village is a new attraction this year and will be launching their new kit for both the female and male teams in addition there will be an opportunity for families to visit and participate in the skills sessions on offer. Obviously, it is so encouraging for young rugby stars of the future to have a go with some of the nation's top players.
We are also excited that visitors will have the chance to take part in the BASC clay pigeon shooting lines or visit and take part in the Irish Sheaf Throwing competition.
You will be able to hop aboard the land train and visit the Pembrokeshire Little Farmers Education Marquee, the Little Farm Barn and be amongst small animals. Spend time at the Family Free Play Zone, plus much much more.
The Castell Howell Food Hall has been increased in size where visitors will be able to tickle their tastebuds at the bigger than ever Festival celebrating the very best of local produce on offer and taking a seat to enjoy samples.
We welcome you to visit and share the enjoyment of meeting friends and families at the Show. Join them in the large Shopping Mall in the Fashion Show, Ladies Day or Arts and Crafts, livestock sections and many other areas of the Show too numerous to mention.
Both staff and I look forward to you joining us at the Show.
- Job Opportunity
- Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
- New for 2019 - The Scarlets Village and Kit Launch
- New Lady Ambassador
- Stepping into new roles at Society's AGM
- Fun day provides a heartwarming tale
- PAS Ltd Privacy Statement
- Car boot sales
- Presidents diary
- PAS Attend The Twinned Tinahely Show
- Sheaf Throwing At This Years Show
- The President's Blog
- New addition to our 2019 Show!
- IMPS New for 2019
- The 2019 Show
- Student Bursary 2019
- Dogs at the 2019 Show
- Introducing Nicola Owen - the new President
- Competition Time
- The Castle Archers
- Littler Farmers Education Competition Winner
- Family Day Out
- Ladies Day - Wed 14th August 2019
- Craft & Horticulture at The Show 2019
- Food at the 2019 show
- Love Agriculture & countryside
- What you need to know for the 2019 show
- Message from Jan Pearce
- Message from Nicola Owen, President
- Lady Ambassador, Lorna Richards
- Refill your water bottles at the Show (1)
- Bursary Award Winner 2019
- Janet Cornock - Winner Idris Davies Memorial
- VIBRANT FOOD AND DRINK SCENE’ CELEBRATED IN PRODUCE MARK AWARDS
- Student Award Winners 2019
- Brian Lewis - Winner of Ian Fudge Perp Award
- Good Hook Award
- Mark Reynolds & Vincent Goffin Award Winners
- Welsh Government announce funding of £47,000 for DPJ Foundation
- Ministerial Visit for the Pembrokeshire County Show 2019
- Ladies Day 2019
- Championing Refill Pembrokshire’s mission at the 2019 show
- Cattle Championship Results 2019
- 2019 Tradestand Winners
- Scarlets Kit Launch at the 2019 Show
- Comedy Night 2019
- More muck than judgement - Friday 25th October 2019
- Harvest Festival - Wednesday 9th October 2019
- It's a sell out! (Extra date added)
- Christmas Fayre - Sun 15th Dec 2019
- Christmas Carol Service - Mon 16th Dec 2019
- 2020 Membership Rates
- 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
- West Wales Poultry Show
Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
Would you like some extra financial support to assist your chosen college and career path?Read More
Tradestand Applications now open!
Please click here to get our 2019 County Show Trade Stand Application FormRead More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More