Love agriculture and the countryside?
Then Pembrokeshire County Show on August 13-15 is the answer to your passion.
There's just so much to see and do over the three days, check out the information on the website and get planning today.
Here's our top six tips to get the best from your time at the show:
1. Take a ringside view of the livestock classes, including the finest cattle, sheep and pigs and see the rosettes awarded to the winners. Look out for the new highland cattle classes!
2. Marvel at the gleaming array of colourful tractors, agricultural machinery and equipment
3. Visit the fabulous NFU Countryside Paddock area featuring gundog and bird of prey displays and a chance to be coached on the shotgun coaching line* and archery. Make sure you check out the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority stand largely be made up of interactive elements, including 'creating a bug hotel' and a 'wildflower sculpture' made entirely of bottle tops!
4. Shoot lines with BASC and take part in Irish sheaf throwing competitions
5. Tickle your tastebuds by grazing your way around the extended Castell Howell Food Hall marquee packed full of food stands which celebrates the very best local produce on offer. You'll be in food heaven!
There's always an emphasis on great Welsh produce, promoting the show's ethos of from field to fork and soil to spoon.
6. Don't forget the buzz of the Inter Hunt Relay competition on Wednesday evening, when lots of teams go head to head over a course of rustic fences.
See you at the show!
Updated information from BASC:
- Job Opportunity
- Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
- New for 2019 - The Scarlets Village and Kit Launch
- New Lady Ambassador
- Stepping into new roles at Society's AGM
- Fun day provides a heartwarming tale
- PAS Ltd Privacy Statement
- Car boot sales
- Presidents diary
- PAS Attend The Twinned Tinahely Show
- Sheaf Throwing At This Years Show
- The President's Blog
- New addition to our 2019 Show!
- IMPS New for 2019
- The 2019 Show
- Student Bursary 2019
- Dogs at the 2019 Show
- Introducing Nicola Owen - the new President
- Competition Time
- The Castle Archers
- Littler Farmers Education Competition Winner
- Family Day Out
- Ladies Day - Wed 14th August 2019
- Craft & Horticulture at The Show 2019
- Food at the 2019 show
- Love Agriculture & countryside
- What you need to know for the 2019 show
- Message from Jan Pearce
- Message from Nicola Owen, President
- Lady Ambassador, Lorna Richards
- Refill your water bottles at the Show (1)
- Bursary Award Winner 2019
- Janet Cornock - Winner Idris Davies Memorial
- VIBRANT FOOD AND DRINK SCENE’ CELEBRATED IN PRODUCE MARK AWARDS
- Student Award Winners 2019
- Brian Lewis - Winner of Ian Fudge Perp Award
- Good Hook Award
- Mark Reynolds & Vincent Goffin Award Winners
- Welsh Government announce funding of £47,000 for DPJ Foundation
- Ministerial Visit for the Pembrokeshire County Show 2019
- Ladies Day 2019
- Championing Refill Pembrokshire’s mission at the 2019 show
- Cattle Championship Results 2019
- 2019 Tradestand Winners
- Scarlets Kit Launch at the 2019 Show
- Comedy Night 2019
- More muck than judgement - Friday 25th October 2019
- Harvest Festival - Wednesday 9th October 2019
- It's a sell out! (Extra date added)
Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
Would you like some extra financial support to assist your chosen college and career path?Read More
Tradestand Applications now open!
Please click here to get our 2019 County Show Trade Stand Application FormRead More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More