Lady Ambassador, Lorna Richards
Find out what Lady Ambassador, Lorna Richards is most looking forward to at the show, a little bit about her role and top tip for visitors!
What are you most looking forward to at the show?
I love going around and looking at all the different craft and horticulture that the public has entered. It's great to see the various things that adults and children have made and grown themselves. Being a keen photographer myself, the photography section is definitely a favourite and I'll make sure I have a chance to have a look around this year.
What does your role involve?
Promoting the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society is one of the main roles, along with assisting the president in the variety of occasions that she has to be present for. You attend a range of events throughout the year which includes a trip to Ireland and the Tinahely Agricultural Show, and of course, the three days of the Pembrokeshire County Show. There are also a range of fun days and charity events throughout the year, as well as other fund-raising events.
What's your top tip for visitors?
Grab a programme to see what's on that day to make a plan of what you want to see and where it is. There's plenty going on at the County Show this year so there's loads to see and do. This year, the Castell Howell Food Hall is bigger with even more local delights for you to sample and buy and there are lots of different shopping and craft marquees throughout the show. Make sure you have good shoes on, there plenty of walking to be done!
- Job Opportunity
- Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
- New for 2019 - The Scarlets Village and Kit Launch
- New Lady Ambassador
- Stepping into new roles at Society's AGM
- Fun day provides a heartwarming tale
- PAS Ltd Privacy Statement
- Car boot sales
- Presidents diary
- PAS Attend The Twinned Tinahely Show
- Sheaf Throwing At This Years Show
- The President's Blog
- New addition to our 2019 Show!
- IMPS New for 2019
- The 2019 Show
- Student Bursary 2019
- Dogs at the 2019 Show
- Introducing Nicola Owen - the new President
- Competition Time
- The Castle Archers
- Littler Farmers Education Competition Winner
- Family Day Out
- Ladies Day - Wed 14th August 2019
- Craft & Horticulture at The Show 2019
- Food at the 2019 show
- Love Agriculture & countryside
- What you need to know for the 2019 show
- Message from Jan Pearce
- Message from Nicola Owen, President
- Lady Ambassador, Lorna Richards
- Refill your water bottles at the Show (1)
- Bursary Award Winner 2019
- Janet Cornock - Winner Idris Davies Memorial
- VIBRANT FOOD AND DRINK SCENE’ CELEBRATED IN PRODUCE MARK AWARDS
- Student Award Winners 2019
- Brian Lewis - Winner of Ian Fudge Perp Award
- Good Hook Award
- Mark Reynolds & Vincent Goffin Award Winners
- Welsh Government announce funding of £47,000 for DPJ Foundation
- Ministerial Visit for the Pembrokeshire County Show 2019
- Ladies Day 2019
- Championing Refill Pembrokshire’s mission at the 2019 show
- Cattle Championship Results 2019
- 2019 Tradestand Winners
- Scarlets Kit Launch at the 2019 Show
- Comedy Night 2019
- More muck than judgement - Friday 25th October 2019
- Harvest Festival - Wednesday 9th October 2019
- It's a sell out! (Extra date added)
- Christmas Fayre - Sun 15th Dec 2019
- Christmas Carol Service - Mon 16th Dec 2019
- 2020 Membership Rates
- 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
- West Wales Poultry Show
Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society Student Bursary Award
Would you like some extra financial support to assist your chosen college and career path?Read More
Tradestand Applications now open!
Please click here to get our 2019 County Show Trade Stand Application FormRead More
Become a member
Join the Pembrokeshire Agricultural Society and enjoy great savings and the benefits of membership at the annual Coun...Read More